Business cards are an important tool in making connections with people at conferences, work meetings, or interviews. Having a good business card can help you stand out and get the customers, jobs, and employees you want. A poor business card can drive people away from your business. Here are 5 common mistakes to avoid next time you order business cards or calling cards.
- Not updating your contact information. Your business cards are meant for people to contact you. Whether that’s through email, phone, or LinkedIn, having incorrect or outdated contact information on your card truly goes against the purpose of having a business card in the first place.
- Similarly, having spelling mistakes on your cards is a HUGE no-no. Be sure to proof your personalized business cards or you risk having them reflect poorly on you and your business. It’s a sure way to make a bad first impression.
- Having a design that doesn’t fit your business. As business cards are an extension of your career identity, you want to ensure they reflect what you do in your day to day life. A business card of a teacher will look very different from a hairdresser’s business card which will look very different again from someone working in a religious institution.
- Nontraditional sizes of business cards. Especially when you have a card larger than the standard 3.5×2 inch, it becomes difficult for people to store your card in their card holder or wallet. Make sure to remain within the standard size.
- Not handing out our business cards enough. A business card is meant to be used as a way to contact you. In order to generate business, you need to be diligent about handing out your cards.
We have a wide selection of different business card options to fit your needs. Looking for something to stand out, look no further, with 42 different designs, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
Make Your Business Cards Stand Out With Artistic Direct
Artistic Direct is committed to creating high-quality products at an affordable price. Our products will contribute to creating amazing business opportunities with beautifully customized products. Visit our website today to see which products you will love!