Planning a great birthday party can be a lot of work, however, if you got it well planned out, you can sit back and relax on the special day. One of the uniting factors at a fun birthday bash is the great food served. Whether you are planning to feed your guests a full meal or just some simple finger foods, here are some great options to choose from.
- Bruschetta– this dish consists of a sweet-sour tomato mixture on top of a nicely toasted french bread. It’s easy to make and an absolute summer favorite and safe to eat for your vegetarian friends too!
- Cantaloupe Prosciutto Skewers– enjoy the sweetness of cantaloupe with the salty prosciutto. This recipe is easy to make, easy to serve and easy to eat without creating a mess.
- Party Roll-ups– no one wants to be in the kitchen for hours trying to frantically finish the cooking. These party roll-ups are easy to create and can adjusted with ingredients you like. Not a big fan of ham? You can swap it for Turkey! Don’t like Olives? Leave them out!
- Tomato Onion Phyllo Dough Pizza– another great dish that will both get your vegetarian and meat eating friends go for seconds. This dish is easy to ensemble, put it in the oven and you don’t have to be a master chef for it to taste great.
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wings– these BBQ wings will be a guest favorite with the right combination of crispy and sweet.
- Lamb rack from the BBQ– tired of the same old burgers and want to go all out for this party? Check out this great juicy and crispy lamb rack from the BBQ. It will for sure make your mouth water!
- Pancake Buffet– who says you can’t enjoy pancakes for dinner on your birthday? Organizing a pancake buffet will most definitely be a highlight of the evening!
- Lasagna– do you like to keep your dinners more low-key, but still want an amazing meal? Consider this yummy lasagna, your guest will most certainly go for seconds!
- Free Birthday Meal Trip– not up for all the cooking, guests over, and hassle of cleaning up? You can always consider to just pick the cheap way out and get free food at any of the restaurants offering free birthday treats.
Don’t Forget to Invite Your Friends!
Whether you are celebrating your birthday with a big party or a small get together, don’t forget to invite your friends. Nothing will make them feel as welcome as sending them a personalized thank you note card. Check out these fun occasions labels to really set the tone for your birthday. Still looking for gifts to add to your birthday wishlist? Check out this neat address label stamp.
Make Your Birthday Special with Artistic Direct
At Artistic Direct, we are committed to creating high-quality products at an affordable price. Our vast assortment of items will contribute to creating a fabulous birthday party with beautifully customized products.Visit our website today to see which products you will love!